Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rainbow Brite Intro & Songs


Song Lyrics:

Rainbow Brite,
See the shining light,
Yes I'm gonna take ya to Rainbow Brite!
R

Song Lyrics:

Rainbow Brite,
See the shining light,
Yes I'm gonna take you to Rainbow Brite!
Starlite flies,
Right before your eyes,
And rainbow colors will cheer you up!

Magic Light,
Gonna take you for a ride...

Rainbow Brite,
See the shining light,
Yes I'm gonna take you to Rainbow Brite!
Starlite flies,
Right before your eyes,
And rainbow colors will cheer you up!

Magic Light,
Gonna take you for a ride...

Rainbow Brite,
See the shining light,
Yes I'm gonna take you to Rainbow Brite!


Song Lyrics:
When you meet a brand new friend,
It opens up a world.
A world whose brightness never ends,
It opens up the world.

There are rainbows to be found there,
If you just take a look around there,
Making brand new friends.
So that the shining light in every face,
It shines for all to see.
To make the world a brighter place,
Rainbow Brite and me.
So that the shining light in every face,
It shines for all to see.
To make the world a brighter place,
Rainbow Brite and me.

No comments: